Leave the Outside World Behind
Be immersed in the world of your chosen art movement where the level of detail is so intricate that even the books on the shelf relate to the style. Each suite comes with hand-selected stone, a custom-built butler bar, and specially selected works from art movement greats.
“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” Andy Warhol
Wake to the self-reflective nature of Pop Art. Iconic pieces including William John Kennedy’s homage to Warhol’s Flowers, a screen print from Robert Indiana, and an Indiana limestone fireplace complete the space.
- William John Kennedy, “Robert Indiana Holding Love”
- William John Kennedy, “Warhol with Flowers (I)”, 2012
- William John Kennedy, “Andy Warhol with Self Portrait and Race Riot Sandwich Boards 1”, 1964
- William John Kennedy, “Robert Indiana and Roy Lichtenstein”, 1963
- Robert Indiana, “Book of Love, Poem”, 1996
“The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.” Pablo Picasso
The spirit and passion of the Modern Art movement exude from this suite. Works from Moore and Picasso complement the separate living, sleeping, and dining areas.
- Pablo Picasso, “Taureau et Cheveaux dans l’Arlene”, 1933
- Pablo Picasso,“Palais des Paper”, 1970
- Joan Miro, “Sobreteixims”, 1973
- Henry Moore, “Mother and Child XIV”, 1983
- Mary Pat Wallen, “Untitled”
“I love color. I feel it inside me. It gives me a buzz.” Damien Hirst
There’s no time like the present. The bright colors and bold designs of this suite awaken your spirit as masterful pieces by Russell Young and David Kramer serve as the suite’s focal point.
- Russell Young, “Elvis Pink Mugshot”, 2004
- David Kramer, “Working the Social Network”, 2013
- John ‘Crash’ Matos, “Hijacked”, 2004
“Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision.” Salvador Dali
Seeing is believing in this mind-bending suite with five original Dali works and a surrealist wall covering. Every detail of the suite has been carefully considered to break you free from the everyday and broaden your horizons.
- Salvador Dali, “L’Ectronique”, 1975
- Salvador Dali, “L’Automobile”, 1975
- Salvador Dali, “Le Cracking Du Petrole”, 1975
- Salvador Dali, “Le Telegraphe”, 1975
Check in, choose your room and unlock your door from an app.
24-hour In-Room Dining
Order just what you fancy and have it delivered straight to your door.
Luxury Bath Products
Unwind your way with four personalized bathroom amenities to choose from.