Immerse yourself in luxury suites featuring world-renowned Pop, Modern, Contemporary or Surrealism works.
“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” Andy Warhol
Wake to the self-reflective nature of Pop Art. Iconic pieces including William John Kennedy’s homage to Warhol’s Flowers, a screen print from Robert Indiana, and an Indiana limestone fireplace complete the space.
- William John Kennedy, “Robert Indiana Holding Love”
- William John Kennedy, “Warhol with Flowers (I)”, 2012
- William John Kennedy, “Andy Warhol with Self Portrait and Race Riot Sandwich Boards 1”, 1964
- William John Kennedy, “Robert Indiana and Roy Lichtenstein”, 1963
- Robert Indiana, “Book of Love, Poem”, 1996
“The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.” Pablo Picasso
The spirit and passion of the Modern Art movement exude from this suite. Works from Moore and Picasso complement the separate living, sleeping, and dining areas.
- Pablo Picasso, “Taureau et Cheveaux dans l’Arlene”, 1933
- Pablo Picasso,“Palais des Paper”, 1970
- Joan Miro, “Sobreteixims”, 1973
- Henry Moore, “Mother and Child XIV”, 1983
- Mary Pat Wallen, “Untitled”
“I love color. I feel it inside me. It gives me a buzz.” Damien Hirst
There’s no time like the present. The bright colors and bold designs of this suite awaken your spirit as masterful pieces by Russell Young and David Kramer serve as the suite’s focal point.
- Russell Young, “Elvis Pink Mugshot”, 2004
- David Kramer, “Working the Social Network”, 2013
- John ‘Crash’ Matos, “Hijacked”, 2004
“Surrealism is destructive, but it destroys only what it considers to be shackles limiting our vision.” Salvador Dali
Seeing is believing in this mind-bending suite with five original Dali works and a surrealist wall covering. Every detail of the suite has been carefully considered to break you free from the everyday and broaden your horizons.
- Salvador Dali, “L’Ectronique”, 1975
- Salvador Dali, “L’Automobile”, 1975
- Salvador Dali, “Le Cracking Du Petrole”, 1975
- Salvador Dali, “Le Telegraphe”, 1975
Art Stays Here
A fine-art experience is waiting, with works from Warhol, Dali, Picasso, and other greats.View collection
Unique downtown Indianapolis wedding venues for your happily ever after.Plan your Big Day
Elevate Your Meetings
We mean business. Inspire your colleagues with our unique venues and exceptional service.Host your Event
Surround yourself with iconic landmarks, must-see neighborhoods and hidden Indy gems.Explore the city
A world of relaxation awaits in our on-site spa offering customized facials, massages and manicure and pedicure services for individuals, couples and groups.Discover Conrad Spa
Discover our on-site restaurants, and Chef Sven's unrivaled passion to deliver the very best in luxury cuisine.Indy Eats
Make the most of your vacation with discounted stays, entry to family attractions and more.View all Offers